I am not a health professional and I will not, at the end of this article, redirect you to my super secret DVD program. I don’t do saltos, I don’t run 42 miles a day.What do I do then?
I eat, I sleep. Lots.
Before sleeping I sometimes wolf-out a dozen of cookies while reading a book.
And I’m alright with that. It hasn’t always been like that. More or less everybody in this modern, fast moving world is subject to some level of stress.
During several period of my life, I gave ‘comfort food’ its whole meaning. A juicy hamburger would only be slightly less friendly then the next one in my plate.
Of course, I’d feel bad for eating so much, so I’d get even more stressed.
And guess what I did to soothe my poor heart? I ate.
I got lucky enough to realize where it was going before it took a toll on my health. Only, I had to think of a way to stop it.
- You have to want it.
- You don’t need to leave your room, lots of workouts don’t necessitate equipment.
- Do what you like, try different programs and find your own pace.
- Watch a martial art movie, a boxing match, a dance video before starting.
- At the end of your routine, ask yourself “can I do more?”, be honest anwsering it, then proceed.
- If you’re not sweating/out of breath, you can do more.
- Give it your best, just that. No need to hurt yourself.
- Look at yourself, you’re beautiful, and it’s just the start!
Now go eat! It doesn’t matter what, you’ll sweat it out later!